We are developing new continuing education for Home Inspectors and Florida Contractors. It’s tougher than most would think it would be to develop a new and exciting course for CE.
If anyone has any ideas on what they would like to see as a continuing education, CE, Class please let me know and I’ll see what we can do.
This 2018 years New Courses:
- New Technologies – Includes Infrared Cameras, Drone, HI software, etc.
- Thermography and New Construction Technologies for Inspecting, Diagnosing, and Documenting Construction Defects and Conditions
- The Truth About Florida Stucco and Exterior Envelope Claddings
- Roofing Codes, Systems, and Failures
- Accessible Design Requirements, Life Safety Codes and Florida Building Code egress requirements
- Computer Applications 2018
We are teaching live in our Hudson, Florida Facility.