Now you can get 1120-Hour Pre-Licensing Course required by Florida and take your proctored exam. You can complete all 120 hours online and take your exam at you own home! Easy and stress-free, and it’s from and Florida owned and operated home inspection school.
We teach Home Inspection for Florida, not a generic course that will teach you how to dismantle a furnace and about Ice dams. We teach you the information you need to know
Benefits of Thermal Imaging:
- Thermal Imaging Camera
- Cold air infiltration
- Excessive moisture in materials
- Stud / Joist / Beam / Rafter placement and structure
- Insulation gaps, insufficient and unevenness
- Electrical drops, panels, breakers, switches and wire connections
- Heating and cooling duct placement, insulation, air leaks
- Pipe location
- Special Inspections
- Pest infestation
- Energy audits
- Insurance claims
Limitations of Thermal Imaging Camera
- Thermal Imaging Camera Inferred, does not “see through walls”, but only displays the very slight differences in surface temperature of the wall. Images of areas. It is easier to see “hot” objects because they will be radiating heat to the not-in-contact surface.
- Careful adjustment of the range of temperatures displayed is important to proper imaging and interpretation.
While there is no guarantee that nothing will be missed during the visual inspection or any inspection. Thermal imaging brings us one step closer to not overlooking anything.
So you have to ask yourself: do you want a home inspector that offers thermal imaging or risk going with one that does not? It’s that extra bonus that stands us apart.
If you are a Division I contractor (General, Builder or Residential) you would have been allowed to “grandfather” in to get your Home Inspector License until July 1, 2012. That time has now passed.
Unfortanly we get asked this all the time. It was only a short time that this was allowed. Are they ever going to allow grandfathering again? Nobody can answer that at this time. They’ve done some things that I still consider strange so who really knows.
But you are still able to get a Home Inspectors License in the state of Florida. Call us at 1-877-542-3673 for more information
It is a professional license. It’s going to require that you take the required 120 hour course and then take the proctored exam approved by the state.
It’s a great license to have for the retirement years, or if you are starting out it’s an easy professional license to get.