How do your course schedule and the State’s application process work?
- Home Inspectors Testing Information
- Enroll in CI Certified Home Inspector Pre-licensure course.
- Receive all course materials and access information for the Online course.
- Begin studying reference books, working through online course content, and watching videos and learning modules. You don’t have to complete the entire course before scheduling your live classroom training, or attending the webinar training but it sure helps!
- Schedule your Classroom Training date (You can take at any time, but it is helpful to have worked through most of your course content before coming to live class. You will be doing an actual field inspection in class so having the book knowledge beforehand will assist you in the inspection!)
- Schedule your Webinar Exam Cram (You can take at any time, but it is helpful to have worked through most of your course content before attending the Exam Cram. You should have most of your course completed at this point)
- Take your Course Completion Exam and PASS with a 70% to get your Course Completion Certificate!
- Apply for the ACICP Home & Property Inspector Exam HERE.
- Apply for the DBPR Home Inspector License HERE.
Home Inspectors Testing Information
Come give us a call and find out how you can take your state Home Inspectors Test in the comfort of your own home or office through Proctor U. We try to make the examination as easy as possible for all our students at the Contractors Institute.